If you reside in the Tuckahoe School District or attend private or parochial school you must bring all of the following documents to the TUCKAHOE HIGH SCHOOL GUIDANCE OFFICE in order to receive your working papers :
- Completed Part I "Parent Consent" (FORM AT-17)
- Completed Part II "Evidence of Age" (FORM AT-17)
- Completed Physicians Form (FORM AT-16). Your doctor must complete this form – sign it and stamp it.
- Please click here to download all forms.
- Your original Social Security Card
- AND copy of Birth Certificate(These last items are proof of your name, S.S.# and signature)
All of the above items must be presented at the time the actual working papers are issued.
**WORKING CARDS ARE ISSUED TO THE STUDENT ONLY**