A Message from the Tuckahoe High School
January 14, 2022
Dear High School Parents:
Thank you to the Tuckahoe G.O., Habitat Club and National Honor Society for collecting donations for the victims of the terrible fire that occurred in the Bronx last weekend. As always, the Tuckahoe community came out strong for those in need.
The second quarter marking period ends on Wednesday, January 26. Please be sure your students are up to date with all their assignments.
We are pleased to be offering students in Grades 6 – 12 homework help. The schedule is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm under the instruction of Mr. Rodenas. The sessions are held at the Tuckahoe Public Library in the Village. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Tobin at email@example.com or 914-337-5376 x. 1244.
Following up on Mr. Keogh’s correspondence of January 12, please don’t forget to complete the Digital Equity survey on the PowerSchool Parent Portal. It can be accessed via the website, or you can request a paper copy by email Mr. Keogh at KeoghC@tuckahoeschools.org or calling (914) 337-6600 x. 1222.
The PTA will be hosting “Finding Your Dream College Event”, on Thursday, January 20, at 7:30 pm. If you would like to attend, please click on the appointment link to register https://appt.link/evajoyce-spiveys-meetings-7vawhfll. Additionally, here is the link for the PTA’s latest newsletter https://tuckahoepta.com/pta-newsletter-issue-6.
Congratulations to Michael Meyers, Michael Annunziata and John Benke for receiving All-State Honors in football.
Monday we honor the life and service of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Enjoy your long weekend and we will see everyone on Tuesday.
- Dr. Linehan's Weekly Letter 1-14-22
- Dr. Linehan's Weekly Letter 1-7-22
- Tuckahoe Holiday Chorus 2021
- Regular Bell Schedule 12-08-21
- Guidance Presentation Grades 8-9 Nov 9
- Coffee with the Principal Presentation 11-04-21
- Guidance Presentation - Grades 10 - 11
- Class of 2022 Senior Year Presentation
- Welcome Back - THS letters and forms
- Academic Code of Conduct and Extracurricular Activities
- 2021 EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM
- Responsible Use Policy -Student
- 2021-22 TUFSD Google Chromebook Agreement
- 2021 Military Opt Out - Juniors Only
- 2021 Photo Opt Out
- 2021 PTA Letter and Membership
- Senior Privileges 8-24-21.pdf
- Letter to Juniors 8-25-21
Rob Franek HS College Night Speaker
Rob Franek HS College Night SpeakerTuckahoe High School
THS Second Marking Period Ends
THS Second Marking Period EndsTuckahoe High School
PTA General MeetingTuckahoe Union Free School District
THS Third Marking Period Progress Reports
THS Third Marking Period Progress ReportsTuckahoe High School