Welcome to Tuckahoe High School
February 17, 2017
THS Senior Maria Kyriakakos was named a National Merit Scholarship Program Finalist placing her among the top 1% of seniors in the Nation. Congratulations to Maria, her family and her teachers!
In the area of professional development, last Wednesday’s extended faculty meeting featured a guest presenter, Mr. David Mumper, who provided our staff with additional strategies for students for whom English is a new language. Thanks to Dr. McDonnell for arranging this.
- Second Marking Period Honor Roll
- Limited Edition Tuckahoe Athletic Apparel
- THS Winter Wonderland Semi-Formal flyer
- Habitat for Humanity Club Fundraiser
- Honor Roll First Marking Period
- Authentic Tuckahoe Spirit Wear
- Principal s Coffee 11/9/16 Presentation
- Student Portal Now Open
- Congratulations to Maria Kyriakakos, National Merit Scholarship Program Semifinalist! Maria is among the top one percent of the 1.6 million seniors who entered the program last year.
- Information on Website Changes
- THS Named a Reward School for the Fourth Consecutive Year!
- Updated MS/HS Acceleration & Honors Criteria
- College Board Announces Changes to the SAT
School Calendar of Events
Winter Recess - Schools ClosedTuckahoe Union Free School District
Schools Re-openTuckahoe Union Free School District
THS 3rd Marking Period Progress ReportsTuckahoe High School
BOE WorkshopTuckahoe Union Free School District